Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tried to buy new shoes

I've mentioned several times that my shins really hurt after I'm done running (and while also). I had a doctor's appointment this morning so I was out of the house by myself and thought it would be the perfect time to sneak to the store and buy some new shoes. I rush rush rush, get to the store...and it didn't open for another 20 minutes. My husband had to get to work so I didn't have time to sit and wait for them to open. Sadly I was not able to purchase my shoes. I think I might make a trip over there after the kids have lunch. I took the day off yesterday and my shins are still sore and the pain is heading down into my feet now. I don't want to keep running and causing more pain but I also don't want to stop working out either.

No comments:

Post a Comment