Friday, March 12, 2010

Another 30 minute workout!

I'm so proud. I kind of feel like maybe I'm not really running (well jogging). Like maybe I am just fast walking. I don't know. It doesn't feel real. Like I shouldn't really be able to run for 30 minutes so I must be doing something wrong.
On a sad note...I think this will be the last workout I'll be able to do for a week. I'm going to visit my sister and her new baby so I don't know if I'll be able to get a workout in. That makes me very sad. I'm also worried that I will "lose" my ability to run if I take so long off. Or that after taking time off it will be an excuse for me to not get back into it again.
Anyway, I'm just typing out my worries. Hopefully I'll be able to get some workouts in there even if I have to do it outside (which worries me). I kind of don't want to get my brand new pretty sneakers dirty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment