Saturday, March 6, 2010

Still Plugging along

I got another workout in this morning while the kids took their nap and my husband was at work. I can definitely notice a HUGE difference having proper shoes. I think it's safe to secretly throw away the box and the receipt for the shoes.
That said, proper shoes did not make me like running any more. I think it is partially a problem because I am inside on a treadmill. I am watching tv but the shows don't interest me. I keep watching the clock which of course makes the workout seem like it is going slower. I mentioned before looking into renting movies to watch. I think I have to do something because the tv shows that I am finding are just not cutting it.
I did manage to get my full 30 minute workout in with 6 minutes running and 4 minutes walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment