Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goal Number 2

I think I need to up my goals a little. The goal I set for last week turned out to be pretty easy. So, for this next week my goal:
run 6 minutes, walk 4 minutes for a total of 30 minutes
do this at least 3 times this week

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do this which is good because I need my goals to be attainable in order for me to stick with the workouts. Also, I've increased my run time from 5 minutes to 6 minutes which is getting me closer, albeit 1 minute, to being able to run for longer stretches.

I know it seems silly to only increase by 1 minute at a time but I really want to take baby steps. Maybe when I return from visiting my sister I'll consider doing a workout where I just run as long as possible. I'll have to think on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment