Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Irony

Today is a day off from the treadmill. The ironic part? I actually WANT to get on the treadmill. Yes, you read that correctly, I want to workout. Why you might ask? Because I did it yesterday and I'm so proud of myself. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it and I did...and I want to keep that momentum going. Sadly I have a busy day today and do not have time. Also, I am going to take the day off (even if I could fit it in) so that I don't overdo it and burn myself out too quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pround of you!!! Look at you - you have a goal, made plan, stuck with it and made yourself proud! Once you get the momentum going it just gets easier and easier. I can promise you that continual exercise will do more for you that a diet anyday! Its not just about weight loss like a diet is. Its about feeling good about yourself, being proud of yourself and thinking about your body in terms of what you CAN do - instead of the restrictions that hold you back. Stick to small goals and BE PROUD!

    ReplyDelete