Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snuck in another workout

I'm feeling really good about this week. I worked out again today which brings my total for the week to 4.5 workouts. I tried wearing a new pair of pants today to run in and they were way too big. I knew they were a little big when I put them in but I didn't think it would be a big deal. I hiked them up and rolled up the bottoms (since they were too long also) and off I went. If I had been running where people could see me they would have been laughing hysterically. Every probably 20 seconds I had to hike the pants back up so there wasn't a full moon (in addition to other things) hanging out. Needless to say I did not use this as an excuse (go me!) to stop and made it through my entire workout! I will not be wearing those again and am not even really sure why I put them back in the drawer because if I continue to workout and lose weight they really won't fit!
On a fun note, when I was rummaging through the drawer to bury the clown pants I found that I had a lot more exercise gear than I thought. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment