Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to continue my secret?

My twins will be turning 1 in two weeks. My sister-in-law will be visiting from out of town so she can attend their birthday party. She will not be staying at the house with us but I know she will be visiting often. How can I get my workouts in without her knowing about them and saying something to her brother?
Also, when I go to visit my sister and her new baby in Wisconsin in a few weeks, how will I get my workouts in there? I don't want to go a full week without them so soon after I've just started. Any creative ideas?

1 comment:

  1. As far as your sister goes, you don't have to fill her in on all the details just say you are going to work out..or if there if there is a TV in her guest bedroom you could do a video right before bed or first thing in the morning. When SIL is there just tell her I am going to get on the treadmill for 30 now, do you mind hanging with babies, she doens't need to know the details either. Tell her you usually do it during nap but since she is there you don't want to forfeit you and hers visiting time. If she tells her brother you worked out and he mentions it to you just dismiss it, yeah I got on the treadmill it was nice.. and leave it at that. (p.s. this is Melissa B. from the board)

    ReplyDelete