Monday, February 22, 2010

I did it!!

Ok, I'm a baby. I had myself all psyched out that I was SO terribly out of shape and there was no way I was going to be able to run on the treadmill for more than 10 seconds let alone walk for 30. I was coming up with every excuse I could think of so if I couldn't do it I wouldn't feel like such a failure. Well guess what? I did it! And not only did I do it...I probably over did it! Remember goal number 1? Run for as long as I can and then walk the rest of the time for 30 minutes total? Well, won't you be impressed (because I sure was) to know that I ran for 5 minutes, walked for 5, ran for 5, walked for 5, ran for 5, walked for 5. If your math is any good you will see that I was on the treadmill for my 30 minutes! Woo hoo! Go me! Go me! I actually think I could have run longer but my shins hurt a little and I didn't want to overdue it too much on the first day and hurt myself because that would be just the excuse I need to stop!
I'm so proud of myself. How am I going to not gloat and tell my husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment